Arrange a social group for LD and ADD youth/adults to meet regularly for social activities…
- bike rides/ walking
- movie nights
- arts and crafts
- horseback riding
- rock climbing, etc. etc. etc…..
Arrange a comedy night or talent show performed by LD/ADD people
- (This could be a fund raiser).
- Become an LD/ADD mentor for an LD/ADD youth or child
- Become an LD/ADD peer counselor at your local LDA or other LD/ADD organization.
- Become an LD/ADD social worker and work with LD/ADD people
- Start your own organization for LD/ADD people (this is how IADA got started)
- Arrange a panel of successful LD/ADD adults to tell LD and ADHD youth/children how they made it
Join the fight to get accommodations and access to services for LD/ADD people
Do you have other ideas to add to this list? We would love to hear them, just comment below.